Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The Right Question

As I was contemplating the contents of my first blog, I mentioned to a coworker that I had created a blog and he instantly said, “Why the heck would you want to do that?” I immediately ask him if that was the right question. I proceeded to explain that the more appropriate response would be, “Who the heck is going to read your blog?” I suspect that there will not be very many people who regularly check out my blog. Possibly a few people who will want to keep up with me (like my parents, you know keeping the leash pretty tight), or some friends from college, or even some admirers–though it is pretty wishful thinking that people will actually be regular readers.

So, if you have stumbled onto this blog by chance, I am sorry.
I hope that you do not find the time that you have spent here completely wasted. At least you can say that you now know the most boring blog on the internet. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home