Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas is in the Air

I spent this weekend at my parents’ house in St. Martinville and we had slew of events planned. On Friday night, our church’s choir performed their Christmas presentation at the Opera House. This is an annual event which allows the community to enjoy a religious theatrical production outside of the church.

Saturday was spent with Benji, LeAnne, and Logan at Logan’s soccer tournament. Logan’s team won the league championship by going undefeated during the regular season. We had high expectations for them in the tournament, but they lost their first game and had to battle back through the loser’s bracket. They did get to the championship game, but they lost.

At church on Sunday, the choir presented their play again during the worship service. This performance went a little smoother but lacked some of the flair that accompanies any production at the Opera House. In the afternoon, I went to begin my Christmas shopping in Lafayette and, since I was there, I went to the UL basketball game. Well, actually, I went for the basketball game and since I was there I did a little Christmas shopping. To help, I posted the pictures below on the day I took them.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home