Thursday, February 01, 2007

GIRLS!

I read Donald Miller’s To Own a Dragon a couple of weeks ago. It was a really good book and I would recommend it to any guy who grew-up without a father or anyone who gives guidance to a guy who’s dad was not around when they were young. In chapter 9, “Girls: The Thing Tony Said,” Miller writes:

And this is the part of the story where I tell you what it is a girl really wants from a guy, what it is that stops her looking and has her fascinated with a particular boy, you or me, for example. But the truth is I don’t know. I really don’t know.

I know some guys turn girls on and some guys don’t. I know some girls play games and some girls don’t. I also know it feels good to be tired of it.

Boy, he took the words right out of my mouth. I’m glad that I am not the only one that feels that way!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At February 14, 2007 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jonathan,
Some how in the past month or so, I stumbeled into your blog and eversince, I have been reading your enteries. I want to let you know that I enjoy reading it and I look forward to new enteries.
A friend,
P.S.
You have a great family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home