Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Apartment and The Weekend

The apartment is really coming together. This week I got cable and internet—they are supposed to be installing telephone service this afternoon. It appears as though all of the fighting I have been doing to get normal services is over and I can begin to really start settling into my apartment. So here are some pictures of my apartment, for all those who have not decided to visit.

A Welcoming Entrance

The Living Room

This is the feeling around the city.
(The arrow is at the water line.)

Also, this is the first weekend I have off of work that I have stayed here in New Orleans. I have been traveling back to my parent’s house every Friday that I did not work the rest of the weekend. This has given me a little extra time to do, well, nothing. I’m just relaxing so far this weekend, but my parents are coming this afternoon. We will probably spend some time in the Quarter or something, but whatever we do, I will take pictures and probably share them with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home