Friday, October 21, 2005

Minot Vacation Day 7: Rest and Relaxation

After a hard day of traveling, Friday was a well deserved day of rest. I did not do much, although as you can tell I got the blogs posted that I was unable to publish when we were in South Dakota. The only thing of real significance I did today was go to the mall with Chris and Patti where they bought a new camera. My parents, Chris and Patti, and I then went and ate diner at the Hacienda with Chris and Patti’s friend, Sara. Tomorrow is another day of travel. We leave here late in the morning and will arrive home fairly late, but I will try to get the pictures of our travel posted as soon as I get a chance on Saturday night or Sunday morning.

Chris’ New Camera

Did I mention I ordered one as well?

The Hacienda

The Sign

The Chandelier

The Wall

My Steak (The potato is baked and then fried.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home