Friday, October 14, 2005

Home, Home on the Range

Well, it’s not home and I’m not sure if it is on the range or not, but I am going to a place where deer and antelope play. For the next week, I will be in North Dakota with my parents visiting my younger brother, Chris, and his fiancée, Patti. I’ll try to keep you up to date with pictures and a little commentary (yes, Tonya, there will be a little commentary, but I will try to keep it limited).

Well, someone needs to get his beauty sleep if he’s going to pick-up any chicks at the airport. ;)

3 Comments:

At October 15, 2005 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about side bars? Will there be any side bars?

 
At October 15, 2005 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe that Chris will get married before you. I guess you will have to dance with a broom at his wedding. Keep trying.

 
At October 16, 2005 8:15 AM, Blogger Jon said...

Yeah, this is Chris' second attempt to get married before me. But I still have 8 months to get something together.

P.s. I don't know anyone named anonymous, so please sign post if you are doing it anonymously

 

Post a Comment

<< Home