Sunday, April 23, 2006

Fun in the Quarter

This morning my parents and I decided to get some beignets and café au lait for breakfast. While we were in the quarter, we made a morning of it. First we walked through the French Market and then doubled back toward Jackson Square. There were a lot of people in the Quarter today because it was the final day of the French Quarter Festival. We did spend some time walking down Royal Street, but finally ended up back at the Jax Brewery where we ate lunch. We had a great time! Here are some pictures.

Mom and Dad

Mom and Me

The Family

Beautiful Day!

The Market

Creative sign, but it gets the point across.


Preservation Hall

They are reopening soon!


And of Course Pat-O’s is right next door.


French Quarter Festival Action


This is Maspero’s
(I blogged about this place back before the storm.)

1 Comments:

At May 09, 2006 5:07 PM, Blogger Mrs. D said...

LOVE the mentally challenged sign! I am into signs...or at least I used to be and I have taken my fair share in NO, but your sign is one of the best I have seen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home