Monday, April 09, 2007

Minot Trip Day 5: Rest

Today, we decided to sleep a little late and then do some tourists type things. We met Chris and Cashlin at their house and then went to a transportation museum in Minot. We tried to visit the Ward County Museum also, but it was closed.

We spent the afternoon just resting and playing with the baby. We have a day of travel and then right back to school and work. That is, if we get to leave tomorrow. The forecast for tonight is 3-6 inches of snow in the area. Hopefully, the airplanes will be able to take-off and land at the airport. Well, here are some pictures!

The Transportation Museum

The Ward County Museum

We did not take many pictures of the baby today, so here are some pictures from earlier in the trip that did not get posted earlier.

My Frst Visit with Cashlin

The Family with Cash

Why are they always taking pictures of me?

By the way, I changed Cashlin’s diaper for the first time today. I have changed a few other diapers, but I don’t like doing it. I avoided performing that tasks most of the trip, but I did it today. I think I deserve some kudos!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home