Saturday, May 20, 2006

What’s Up?

It has been a while since I updated you about my life, so here comes the update. I finished school last week and finished poorly, though I did not force myself into a caffeine induced insomnia to complete my school work. My work schedule had me working two weekends in a row (which is not supposed to happen), but it worked out so that I could spend Mother’s Day weekend at my parents’ house. That was good, but I missed two weekends of UL baseball.

So what’s up? I’ve been working my tail off at work. Like I went home for five hours last night so that I could come back to work for 14 hours (I was coming back to cover for someone who called in). But, the money is needed; you know rent is due on the first.

I am looking forward to Vacation Bible School in St. Martinville in a couple of weeks. It means getting a week off of work and relaxing for a while—well, as much as you can around 1st-6th graders!

I’ll keep you informed about what’s goin’ on, like I plan on going to the Quarter next week. I’ll take some pictures for ya. Now, ya’ll keep in touch too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home