Monday, June 12, 2006

Utterly Amazed

That was my response when neither Wendy nor Tonya commented on my blog about my reading list. I was surprised because I thought they may suggest a couple of books with titles like The Dirt On Dating or Marriable: Taking the Desperate Out of Dating. By the way, if you do not know who Tonya is, her picture is below.
Tonya

I was back at my parent’s house last week for Vacation Bible School at Jenkins Memorial Baptist Church. I had a great time helping with the preteen class and doing recreation. I will post some pictures soon, but I am working on getting people to sign releases so I can put their pictures on the internet.

1 Comments:

At June 16, 2006 1:46 AM, Blogger Mrs. D said...

What a beautiful picture of Tonya! :D

It was good to see you the other night at CC's. Hope all is well with you.

His,
Jennifer

PS...I have a suggestion for your summer reading. This one is serious, although you might not think so from the title. It is called GETTING SERIOUS ABOUT GETTING MARRIED. It is NOT about what you think! Albert Mohler endorsed it and it is causing quite a stir among "Christian" circles. Check it out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home