Friday, September 23, 2005

Hurricane Rita Fashion Report

Style expert reports that when making wardrobe selections for the storm one should consider the following questions based on their situation.

If you are evacuating:

· Will the clothes endure the long ride and still look good? Will it wrinkle on the way and require ironing when I get there?

· Is it functional? Does it have a place for your wallet, cell phone, and a bottle of water?

For those remaining during the storm, ask yourself:

· Am I willing to make my television debut wearing these clothes? If there is a camera crew from a major network carrying my rescue, is this what I want to be seen wearing?

· Guys, remember to ask yourself does it match? Do my shoes match my belt? Do my socks match my pants? etc.

· Is it functional? Does it accommodate the tools necessary for quick evacuation of my attic? If I am forced to climb out of my attic onto my roof, will it tear easily? Is it durable enough to allow me to sit on the roof for several days before the water receeds?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home